This is the GDPR statement of SNR Schouten Global B.V. and its subsidiaries: Schouten & Nelissen Groep B.V, SNR Schouten & Nelissen Recovery B.V. and Schouten & Nelissen B.V., all based in Zaltbommel, the Netherlands, at van Heemstraweg West 5. All the companies and their labels handle personal data in an identical manner.
Schouten & Nelissen respects the privacy of personnel, clients and participants and observes the rules of the GDPR.
How we handle data has been set out in different statements and agreements which can be viewed as an addition. Reference to those are made where necessary.
Which data do we keep and for what purpose?
• name, first names, initials, title, gender, date of birth, address, postcode, place of residence, telephone number and similar data required for communication (such as the email address) as well as the client’s or participant’s bank account number;
• an administration number if this does not include information other than the data referred to in the previous point;
• nationality and place of birth of the client or participant;
• data that are required relating to health or well-being of the participant;
• data that concern the nature and progress of the education;
• data that concern the study results that have been achieved;
• data required for organising the education;
• data for calculating, laying down and collecting training costs;
• data concerning teachers and supervisors, to the extent these data are relevant to the organisation and issuing instructions, providing coaching and training;
• data for compliance with the accreditation criteria of the Accreditation Organisation of the Netherlands and Flanders (NVAO), exclusively intended for University and concerns specifically a copy of the passport, curriculum vitae and a copy/copies of diplomas from previous education;
• data other than those listed above that must be processed pursuant to a different act.
We request these data if you are having participants register or if you are becoming a participant yourself. We require these data to be able to deliver our products and services to the correct person. We need contact details to be able to inform you about the service or product purchase and new developments.
The objectives of recordings are:
• performance of all activities that are related to the registration for and participation in training, education, coaching, personal tests and/or scans with respect to leadership training or in-house projects, for example;
• compliance with requests for information from the Principal and Clients; sending newsletters and other informative messages, interesting training courses and developments within the context of relevant legislation;
• performing analyses in order to improve services;
• performing all other activities and processing related to the business operations of Schouten & Nelissen;
• granting access to online learning programmes;
• announcing information about participants via our own website/learning portal;
• calculating, laying down and collecting costs that are related to the requested services (including transferring claims to third parties);
• handling disputes;
• performing audits;
• compliance with accreditation criteria (University);
• implementation or application of another law or regulation.
Depending on the type of product or service purchase, it is possible that we share data with so-called ‘third parties’.
The personal data are possibly provided to:
• those who:
• are charged with the activities listed above, or
• supervise the activities listed above; or
• are necessarily involved in the activities listed above.
• other persons, if:
• the client or participant has consented unambiguously to the data processing; or
• the data processing is necessary for compliance with a statutory obligation; or
• the data processing is necessary in connection with a vital interest of the participant (such as the recording of a food allergy); or
• the data are further processed for historical, statistical or scientific purposes. Schouten & Nelissen ensures that the data are actually only processed further for these specific purposes, or
• as part of a product or training provided by us, through our partner New Heroes B.V., we offer a subscription as a result of which online training can be followed for a period of 6 months or
• upon the purchase of training that is provided via third parties.
We will never provide data to third parties unsolicited, nor adjust the processing of data at the request of a third party.
Processing agreements have been entered into with third parties which expressly state that all acts in which your data are involved must comply with the regulations of the GDPR.
Depending on the type of service or product purchase, we apply different retention periods. We will never keep your data for longer than is required for the performance of our service or product purchase.
Please contact us if you have any specific questions relating to any of the above.
Right to inspect, correct and remove
Anyone registered with us can at all time request to inspect his or her data and have such corrected or removed. If permission has been granted for a specific processing of data, it is possible to withdraw this permission.
Schouten & Nelissen takes the protection of data seriously and takes all suitable measures to prevent abuse, loss, unauthorised access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorised modification. We have therefore been ISO27001 certified since May 2019.
Should data not be properly protected or if there are indications of abuse, please contact the Privacy Officer of Schouten & Nelissen. This can be done by email: Privacy.email@example.com, by telephone: +31(0) 418-68.86.51 or in writing of course.