The personal data are possibly provided to:
- those who:
- are charged with the activities listed above, or
- supervise the activities listed above; or
- are necessarily involved in the activities listed above.
- other persons, if:
- the client or participant has consented unambiguously to the data processing; or
- the data processing is necessary for compliance with a statutory obligation; or
- the data processing is necessary in connection with a vital interest of the participant (such as the recording of a food allergy); or
- the data are further processed for historical, statistical or scientific purposes. Schouten & Nelissen ensures that the data are actually only processed further for these specific purposes, or
- as part of a product or training provided by us, through our partner New Heroes B.V., we offer a subscription as a result of which online training can be followed for a period of 6 months or
- upon the purchase of training that is provided via third parties.
We will never provide data to third parties unsolicited, nor adjust the processing of data at the request of a third party.
Processing agreements have been entered into with third parties which expressly state that all acts in which your data are involved must comply with the regulations of the GDPR.
Depending on the type of service or product purchase, we apply different retention periods. We will never keep your data for longer than is required for the performance of our service or product purchase.
Please contact us if you have any specific questions relating to any of the above.
Right to inspect, correct and remove
Anyone registered with us can at all time request to inspect his or her data and have such corrected or removed. If permission has been granted for a specific processing of data, it is possible to withdraw this permission.
Schouten & Nelissen takes the protection of data seriously and takes all suitable measures to prevent abuse, loss, unauthorised access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorised modification. We have therefore been ISO27001 certified since May 2019.
Should data not be properly protected or if there are indications of abuse, please contact the Privacy Officer of Schouten & Nelissen. This can be done by email: Privacy.firstname.lastname@example.org, by telephone: +31(0) 418-68.86.51 or in writing of course.