Do you want to work with great stories about personal development, leadership and work place ...About the vacancy
Do you want to work with great stories about personal development, leadership and work place effectivity? As Marketing Manager you are an all-rounder, working strategically and rolling out communication plans and campaigns. There is enough great content to tap into - what we need is your creativity and decisiveness to reach our target audience.
Your new job at Relevance
Relevance is a company of Schouten & Nelissen, a family business and one of the largest training providers in the Netherlands. Relevance provides international customized learning programs for the business market. Our focus is on leadership development, personal power skills development and change management. As Marketing Manager at Relevance, you will contribute to our goal of increasing work happiness and professional development of people, teams and organizations.
Within the Relevance team (+/- 75 people) you will have the opportunity to set up the marketing and communications strategy. You will also execute this strategy for the relatively new brand that is Relevance. You will work with a designer, forming the marketing team together. Your colleagues in sales, consultancy and project management are very willing to support. Your responsibilities include branding, account based marketing and reporting to management on goals and progress.
The Marketing Manager we are looking for:
- Is an all-rounder with 5-10 years’ experience and good consulting skills
- Is in possession of a relevant completed Intermediate Vocational Education (HBO) / College Education Degree (WO)
- Enjoys working in an international environment and has a good command of the English language
- Has an affinity with learning and training and learning technology
- Has experience with setting up a marketing strategy
- Can delegate well and (project) manage, but is also hands-on in execution
- Is decisive and determined, dares to be bold and critical
- Is available for 32-40 hours per week
What we offer you
You get the opportunity to work for a global organization and one of the best employers in the Netherlands. Your location is Zaltbommel, with the possibility of working from home. You will have a lot of responsibility in a creative, open and informal company with great colleagues. In addition, we offer you a competitive salary. Working at Relevance also means:
- Lots of room for personal development (training, coaching)
- Free use of our gym and weekly bootcamp
- Various interesting benefits, including a laptop, plenty of paid holidays and an excellent pension scheme
- Last but not least: a great working environment with a beautiful garden and a delicious lunch in our own Grand Café.
Are you interested?
Can you see yourself working with us as our Marketing Manager? Then we would love to hear from you! Relevance has outsourced the recruitment to SOMEONE. www.someone.com
Apply by uploading your motivation and CV via the apply button on the SOMEONE site. For more information contact Vanessa Groot (Recruiter) 06-518 30 495 at SOMEONE.
Hope to see you soon!
Acquisition in response to this advertisement is not appreciated.