We are looking for...About the vacancy
We are looking for...
an enthusiastic and driven Project Manager!
Do you enjoy providing optimal service to customers? Is your strong point to organize training courses for customers and do you have a commercial antenna? Then we are looking for you!
Are you ready to embark on an exciting journey with us? We're Relevance Learning, a dynamic and innovative company that specializes in international learning solutions. As a part of the well-established brand Schouten & Nelissen, we bring a fresh and start-up mentality to the table, creating a unique blend of experience and youthful enthusiasm. We're looking for someone just like you to join our fantastic team!
You will be responsible for defining, establishing, and implementing various projects that lead to revenue and performance improvement, in line with the desired margin and quality. From the acquisition phase to evaluation, you are the key figure in all project stages. You initiate projects, define their content, and ensure their successful execution. You are the primary point of contact for clients and colleagues. You coordinate up-to-date schedules, monitor quality, and assess the profitability of a project. If something can be done more efficiently, you take action. If you spot a commercial opportunity, you connect with the appropriate colleague in the sales department. In short, you observe and hear everything and make necessary connections. Furthermore, for large (international) projects, you will be responsible for delivering clear process descriptions and project plans to the client. As a Project Manager, you act as a linking pin to the Sales team (Account Managers/Consultants). You are also fully responsible for the quality and for monitoring and achieving the target margin of the assigned projects. You seek structural solutions for recurring quality issues.
• Find joy in managing complex (international) projects. You have been doing this for a number of years. You are familiar with various project management methodologies, and you thrive when improving internal systems and processes. Flexibility, analytical skills, and decisiveness are characteristics that suit you. Deadlines give you a rush, and you understand financial figures.
• Have a completed HBO (Bachelor’s) degree.
• Have 3-5 years of relevant work experience in a Project Manager or Project Lead role. International project management experience is a plus.
• Have an affinity for learning and education, as well as instructional design and learning technologies.
• Are capable of managing challenging projects and working with deadlines.
• Have knowledge of and experience in process improvement.
• Possess communication and “multilingual” skills necessary for collaborating and consulting with colleagues and clients.
• Have an analytical mindset and familiarity with margin calculations.
• Are decisive and determined, with the courage to take risks and be critical.
• Know the ins and outs of grammar, and English is practically your second language.
• Are available for 32-40 hours per week.
What we offer:
You will start with our unique onboarding program, which is a direct investment in you to ensure a warm welcome into our company. Together with your colleagues, you will form a world-class team. You will have significant autonomy with room for experimentation in a dynamic, creative, open, and informal organization with amazing colleagues. You will be working for one of the largest training providers in the Netherlands, so your personal development is well taken care of. We also prioritize the well-being and vitality of our employees. Therefore, you can freely use our fitness facility and participate in weekly boot camps. In addition, we offer a competitive salary and various attractive secondary benefits (including a laptop, ample vacation days, and a great pension scheme). Last but not least, you will enjoy a fantastic work environment with a beautiful garden and a delicious lunch in our own Grand Café.
If you are ready for a new challenge and you fully resonate with the role of Project Manager at Relevance, then we are looking for you! Relevance has entrusted the recruitment process to SOMEONE www.someone.nl. Apply by uploading your motivation letter and CV through the application button. For more information, you can contact Vanessa Groot at Someone, via +31 6 51830495.
We hope to hear from you soon!
Please note that acquisition in response to this advertisement is not appreciated.