Relevance is a brand of Schouten & Nelissen and a successful global player in the field of ...About the vacancy
Relevance is a brand of Schouten & Nelissen and a successful global player in the field of learning and development. We focus on developing leadership and behavioral skills that determine the success of companies.
We are looking for a results-oriented Lead Consultant
What is your role?
The lead consultant is responsible for acquiring and leading major international assignments and developing customer relations for Relevance Learning. He or she generates business by developing proposals for development projects and converts them into contracts. Furthermore he/she will act as a program manager and develop the international business and proposition of Relevance Learning together with the team.
An international orientation, proficiency in English, an optimistic character, the ability to work outside your own field of expertise and a collaborative attitude are crucial in this position.
- Acquisition of international customized projects (min. 600k annually) in collaboration with key account managers;
- Developing and writing proposals and tenders for international prospects and clients (content and commercial) and pitching them;
- Design and program management of projects for international clients;
- Implementation of independent customized offers (internationally and in English and if necessary also in the Netherlands).
- Onboarding and collaborating with the international remote faculty involved in your project;
- You have your own execution target.
- Initiating and/or executing commercial activities with the aim of acquiring new customers;
- Maintaining a proactive approach towards prospects with targeted propositions.
- Relation management and growth of Schouten International’s business with existing international clients;
You have a Bachelor or Master of Science degree. You are people oriented and an experienced consultant in Learning & Development. You have experience in multinational companies and can work in a multi-cultural environment. You have excellent skills in both written and spoken English, and preferably another major language such as Spanish, Chinese or German. Understanding of the Dutch language is an advantage. You are a true team player. You are able to solve problems and/or situations by placing them in a larger context. Experience with design and/or program management of Leadership Development programs is an advantage.
A challenging position with a high degree of responsibility in a dynamic and creative organization. We offer an excellent remuneration and outstanding employment conditions and benefits. In addition, you will be supported with professional training and development opportunities.
Please submit your resume together with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For additional information, please contact Mariette Schram, Recruiter at 06-51526720.
Hope to see you soon!
Acquisition in response to this advertisement is not appreciated.